• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
It is boring. Quite disappointing for Les Miles I'm sure. Here LSU is 13-0 and they have no points and it the fourth quarter. Yet they won't bring in Jarrett Lee. I was hoping this game would be not so onesided. Would have liked to have both points.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Dominating Defenses are NEVER BORING! Great Defensive Game Bama...congrats on the BCSNC!

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
Can't say I found that game to be boring! UA's kicker made up for his misses in November. I'm very happy for this UA team. It was a strange, shocking and even disappointing college season for reasons beyond the field, but still a great college football season and I'm glad to have watched it on TV or at Bryant-Denny Stadium. I was supposed to go to the Alabama-Auburn game in Auburn on November 26, but my 2nd daughter, who was due to be born on or around December 21, decided to arrive on November 25 instead! Definitely puts everything into perspective! I've enjoyed participating in SoWal Pick 'Ems that last few years and look forward to next year! Congrats to the season's winners as well!

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal 2011 Championship Awards

Congratulations to Iris, Everytime, and Iris for the Regular Season, Bowl, and Grand Championships.
Note also the second and third place pickers in the first three charts. The fourth chart has all the data plus a individual comparison versus last year. Those in red are the most improved year on year.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Congratulations to Iris, Everytime, and Iris for the Regular Season, Bowl, and Grand Championships.
Note also the second and third place pickers in the first three charts. The fourth chart has all the data plus a individual comparison versus last year. Those in red are the most improved year on year.

Thanks so much Cnest, BR and Skunky for working together and coordinating this again this year. Was a fun year of picks. Really enjoyed it and cannot wait until next season.