• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
At this moment, Everytime wins the Bowl Championship and Kitty and Lady D share second for season champs. I will get cnestg8r to confirm this, but he is in bed because this game is so boring.
 
It is boring. Quite disappointing for Les Miles I'm sure. Here LSU is 13-0 and they have no points and it the fourth quarter. Yet they won't bring in Jarrett Lee. I was hoping this game would be not so onesided. Would have liked to have both points.
 
Dominating Defenses are NEVER BORING! Great Defensive Game Bama...congrats on the BCSNC!
 
Can't say I found that game to be boring! UA's kicker made up for his misses in November. I'm very happy for this UA team. It was a strange, shocking and even disappointing college season for reasons beyond the field, but still a great college football season and I'm glad to have watched it on TV or at Bryant-Denny Stadium. I was supposed to go to the Alabama-Auburn game in Auburn on November 26, but my 2nd daughter, who was due to be born on or around December 21, decided to arrive on November 25 instead! Definitely puts everything into perspective! I've enjoyed participating in SoWal Pick 'Ems that last few years and look forward to next year! Congrats to the season's winners as well!
 
SoWal 2011 Championship Awards

Congratulations to Iris, Everytime, and Iris for the Regular Season, Bowl, and Grand Championships.
Note also the second and third place pickers in the first three charts. The fourth chart has all the data plus a individual comparison versus last year. Those in red are the most improved year on year.



 
Congratulations to Iris, Everytime, and Iris for the Regular Season, Bowl, and Grand Championships.
Note also the second and third place pickers in the first three charts. The fourth chart has all the data plus a individual comparison versus last year. Those in red are the most improved year on year.




Thanks so much Cnest, BR and Skunky for working together and coordinating this again this year. Was a fun year of picks. Really enjoyed it and cannot wait until next season.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top