• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nearest SoWalanonymous

New posts
I seriously need help. The dishes I put in the sink this morning at 7 am are still there. I hope there's not a place on here where it can be seen how much time I am logged on or I'm in big trouble. :blink:

This thread should help you. ;-)
 
Last edited:
I keep telling myself I'm going to get off this thing and then I check another thread & post something. This lasts for hours... I am going to bed! See y'all tomorrow, my fellow SoWalaholics!!!!:wub:
 
We're in double trouble. Fuzz is hooked now. This morning, we were both on here. He was hollering for me to come look at something and finally just sent me a PM. :roll:
 
It's not a problem until we see the following headline.

Couple arrested for allowing children to live in filth.

Santa Rosa Beach - An unnamed couple was arrested today after child welfare authorities raided the home. Among the dirty close, dishes, and pizza boxes the parents were found drooling, typing, and occasionally giggling in front of computers. Sheriff Ralph Johnson could not be reached for comment, but his latest lackey stated, "This sowal thing is a terrible scourge on our county. Everyday we get calls regarding overdoses of it."

The couple is being held in a padded cell in the Walton County Jail. Apparently the lack of internet and a computer are too much to handle. The couple were sedated, but upon waking began posting messages on the cell walls. An unknown code is currently being worked on by jail officials. If anyone knows the meaning of OMB's, Camel Toe, or pudding shots please contact officials immediately.
 
It's not a problem until we see the following headline.

Couple arrested for allowing children to live in filth.

Santa Rosa Beach - An unnamed couple was arrested today after child welfare authorities raided the home. Among the dirty close, dishes, and pizza boxes the parents were found drooling, typing, and occasionally giggling in front of computers. Sheriff Ralph Johnson could not be reached for comment, but his latest lackey stated, "This sowal thing is a terrible scourge on our county. Everyday we get calls regarding overdoses of it."

The couple is being held in a padded cell in the Walton County Jail. Apparently the lack of internet and a computer are too much to handle. The couple were sedated, but upon waking began posting messages on the cell walls. An unknown code is currently being worked on by jail officials. If anyone knows the meaning of OMB's, Camel Toe, or pudding shots please contact officials immediately.

OMG-:floor:
Maybe you have yourself a little problem too Looking at your post time last night.
Dang, I told myself not before 7 am:bang::bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top