• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nearest SoWalanonymous

New posts
I'm glad I'm in good company.;-)

My two current goals are:

1) Keep my child alive

2) Get to 1,000 posts!
 
:rolling:at least you have your priorities straight olive!! sweet pea can probably take care of herself pretty well by now - give her some credick!

:biggrin:

She has a tooth now....guess she better git to huntin' and gatherin'!!!
 
sowal is like a casino...there are no windows and kurt magically pumps oxygen out of your monitor...(little known fact)


:floor::floor:Hop..you're killin' me.:floor:

I'm glad I'm in good company.;-)

My two current goals are:

1) Keep my child alive

2) Get to 1,000 posts!

:clap::clap:
 
sowal is like a casino...there are no windows and kurt magically pumps oxygen out of your monitor...(little known fact)

If that's the case, where's the free booze???:idontno:
 
I apologize for the post 'n' go girls. I had to put the old balls and chain back on and be a wife and mom for a while, plus I had to hurry up and make it look like I had done something besides SoWal all day.:biggrin:

Olive, it seems we have the same goals. ;-)

Can't wait til Jayden can hunt & gather for herself! Heck, maybe we can send them out together while we sip on the free booze and suck up all the SoWal oxygen!:wave:
 
I apologize for the post 'n' go girls. I had to put the old balls and chain back on and be a wife and mom for a while, plus I had to hurry up and make it look like I had done something besides SoWal all day.:biggrin:

Olive, it seems we have the same goals. ;-)

Can't wait til Jayden can hunt & gather for herself! Heck, maybe we can send them out together while we sip on the free booze and suck up all the SoWal oxygen!:wave:

Sounds good to me!:floor:
 
I apologize for the post 'n' go girls. I had to put the old balls and chain back on and be a wife and mom for a while, plus I had to hurry up and make it look like I had done something besides SoWal all day.:biggrin:

Olive, it seems we have the same goals. ;-)

Can't wait til Jayden can hunt & gather for herself! Heck, maybe we can send them out together while we sip on the free booze and suck up all the SoWal oxygen!:wave:

Atta girl!!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top