I'm glad I'm in good company.;-)
My two current goals are:
1) Keep my child alive
2) Get to 1,000 posts!


I'm glad I'm in good company.;-)
My two current goals are:
1) Keep my child alive
2) Get to 1,000 posts!
at least you have your priorities straight olive!! sweet pea can probably take care of herself pretty well by now - give her some credick!at least you have your priorities straight olive!! sweet pea can probably take care of herself pretty well by now - give her some credick!
sowal is like a casino...there are no windows and kurt magically pumps oxygen out of your monitor...(little known fact)

Hop..you're killin' me.
I'm glad I'm in good company.;-)
My two current goals are:
1) Keep my child alive
2) Get to 1,000 posts!


sowal is like a casino...there are no windows and kurt magically pumps oxygen out of your monitor...(little known fact)


I apologize for the post 'n' go girls. I had to put the old balls and chain back on and be a wife and mom for a while, plus I had to hurry up and make it look like I had done something besides SoWal all day.
Olive, it seems we have the same goals. ;-)
Can't wait til Jayden can hunt & gather for herself! Heck, maybe we can send them out together while we sip on the free booze and suck up all the SoWal oxygen!![]()

I apologize for the post 'n' go girls. I had to put the old balls and chain back on and be a wife and mom for a while, plus I had to hurry up and make it look like I had done something besides SoWal all day.
Olive, it seems we have the same goals. ;-)
Can't wait til Jayden can hunt & gather for herself! Heck, maybe we can send them out together while we sip on the free booze and suck up all the SoWal oxygen!![]()
