• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need A Place

New posts
jessifunn said:
LL why aren't you coming for new years? and what about the otters are they coming?

He's coming. And bringing the funnel. Right LL? RO is picking them up and bringing them down with them. Duh.
 
jessifunn said:
a funnel that say "spring break PCB"

OH MY...don't remind me of the funnel.....or "Spring break PCB". I did my time there for many years...with the funnel....UGH!!! Hey, but at least I was the girl champ. :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
OH MY...don't remind me of the funnel.....or "Spring break PCB". I did my time there for many years...with the funnel....UGH!!! Hey, but at least I was the girl champ. :biggrin:
Ok K-Dwells...a little to do list:

1. Get you a place to stay
2. Make Jello shots
3. Funnel numerous beers

Anything else?
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ok K-Dwells...a little to do list:

1. Get you a place to stay
2. Make Jello shots
3. Funnel numerous beers

Anything else?

4. STAY AWAY from the teqkillya!!!!!
 
jessifunn said:
i knew we like you for some reason.

:biggrin: Can't wait to meet you guys!!!! I wish Seagrovelover, and ktchris could come because I know they are alot of fun also!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
4. STAY AWAY from the teqkillya!!!!!

Bring on the jaeger!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Well...my dad swears he is Moses and a rock was talking to him. Instead it was his business parter at the time's daughter who had passed out under the condos and was cussing profusely. Poor Parrothead74 was only about 13 at the time and didn't have time to put the earmuffs up.

Then there was the time Blaise passed out in a dune with a bottle of champagne in his hand. Came knocking on the door with ice hanging off his face.

Brianne making out with little brothers...

They go on and on and on....
]

NO FAIR!!!!! I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top