• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
My VILLA AT SEACREST BEACH is a beautiful Penthouse Villa overlooking Seacrest Beach's gorgeous 12,000 sq. ft. lagoon pool. Very nice and very new - You will feel like you are the first to stay there. Please consider for your upcoming vacation needs.

My vrbo.com listing # is 61394 - go to www.vrbo.com/61394 for pictures and rates.

Thanks to All!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
There it is AGAIN! It's like the DC-3!

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
k-dwells it will be so funn if you come for new years. oh yeah and kim forgot to mention the places she recommended is where we cut throught to go to the red bar! so if you stay there you might be seeing us a lot. but that's not a bad thing right kim??

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
k-dwells it will be so funn if you come for new years. oh yeah and kim forgot to mention the places she recommended is where we cut throught to go to the red bar! so if you stay there you might be seeing us a lot. but that's not a bad thing right kim??

Well...my dad swears he is Moses and a rock was talking to him. Instead it was his business parter at the time's daughter who had passed out under the condos and was cussing profusely. Poor Parrothead74 was only about 13 at the time and didn't have time to put the earmuffs up.

Then there was the time Blaise passed out in a dune with a bottle of champagne in his hand. Came knocking on the door with ice hanging off his face.

Brianne making out with little brothers...

They go on and on and on....

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I'm jealous :sosad: