• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
I just looked out the window and we have snow flurries. :eek: Real big fluffy snow flurries. I'm going to my daughter's soccer game today and I'll be wearing a down jacket and maybe hat and gloves. And I was just in 80 degree weather in SoWal a few days ago.
 
I just looked out the window and we have snow flurries. :eek: Real big fluffy snow flurries. I'm going to my daughter's soccer game today and I'll be wearing a down jacket and maybe hat and gloves. And I was just in 80 degree weather in SoWal a few days ago.

I am glad you got home safely Paula! :wub:
 
When my niece was a baby, I was laying on the couch holding her over my head with my hands and while I was laughing she vomited into my mouth. She graduates from high school this June...
:eek: :funn:
 
I didn't have kids then but I learned not to bounce babies over my face right after they eat...

My mother told me I did that to my father. They were so young and didn't know. My father learned quick too.:lol: :lol:
 
I think I may have just narrowly avoided this- one dog just woke me up out of a dead sleep ( and I mean dead like big dinner out dead). He was hiccuping like mad. Hope he works it out before he comes back in.:eek:

I really want to go back to bed, but he hasn't shown back up at the back door.:( He's out there eating grass like a cow.

I have no idea what he will eat at our new house- no grass. Going to have to sod a patch for "hiccup relief".

The grass will come back up you know that jenay? Did it come back outside or inside....inquiring minds want to know. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top