• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
dbuck- I love your sigi line- it was grayt to meet you!!
 
random thoughts :

my dog stinks something awful - thankfully she gets groomed today :D

i have to stop at the grocery store today - wish me luck, i hate meijers. :(

we are expecting more rain tomorrow - just what we need.

we are meeting my sis and her tribe at the cheesecake factory in indy for an early supper saturday - can't wait to see my children !
 
Me too! I feel like a broken record, but it was really good to finally get to meet you.

My son wanted to know why I kept calling you and Mr. dbuck, the ducks? I didn't do that did I? :blink: :floor:

Continuing the broken record. It was really great to meet you both! Wish I had felt better earlier in the week, so we could have had lunch or dinner while you were here. Next time! :biggrin:
 
My son wanted to know why I kept calling you and Mr. dbuck, the ducks? I didn't do that did I? :blink: :floor:

Continuing the broken record. It was really great to meet you both! Wish I had felt better earlier in the week, so we could have had lunch or dinner while you were here. Next time! :biggrin:

:rolling: Did you really call us the ducks? If you did you didn't say it to my face. Those damn jello shots again. :lolabove: It was wonderful meeting you and your family as well. Anyone that hords toliet paper as got to be a pretty cool person. :D
 
The DUCKS???? :floor: I thought it was DaBucks!!!! They are the cutest couple!!!!

:( ...I miss having coffee with jdarg early in the morning on sowal.com.

:D ...the dargs furniture arrives today! Maybe the computer will show up!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top