• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New In Area

New posts
Unplugged said:
Welcome - our new VT went live today, and we couldn't be happier. Drop a line and I'll be more than happy to share some thoughts.

See our Virtual Tour at: http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/237hiddenlakeway/

Welcome aboard to you Unplugged! And big congrats on your new place...another home where many good times will be had! I hope your name means we will be hearing some live music from you...or maybe just some lively conversation!!!!
 
What a beautiful place (and virtual tour)! Gorgeous. Congratulations. From your ad, it looks like you already know what to do since it's very enticing. We use Beach Rentals of South Walton and we are happy with them as an agency. Their cleaning is quite good and they stay on top of the maintenance. But other people on this site have experience with them and others. I switched agencies from one to them because the cleaning wasn't very good at the other agency and I think the biggest turnoff to guests is walking into something that isn't really clean. Also, I think it's important to build a relationship with the people at the agency. Even though they manage your property, it's a partnership that is invested in making the guests happy and your property a success. I like VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) -- I get 2/3 of my rentals (or so) through them, the rest through the agency (but the agency manages them all).

I hope this is helpful. There are other threads that focus on rentals as well and you can get a lot of specific rental advice on those, too.

Congratulations on your wonderful place. It really is gorgeous.
 
Seaquell.net said:
We don't have a wormy ceiling...it's a nice beachy white. Question, though, how do you know we got the New Orleans model?


Seaquell.net takes you to your page where there's a link to click on Magnolia by the Sea then a drop down menu of cottage plans where we can see the same house that's on the seaquell.net page. (New Orleans) We are just a bunch of savy surfers. ;-
 
Seaquell.net said:
We don't have a wormy ceiling...it's a nice beachy white. Question, though, how do you know we got the New Orleans model?

I clicked on your website in progress and saw the photo.
 
Ocean Lover said:
Seaquell.net takes you to your page where there's a link to click on Magnolia by the Sea then a drop down menu of cottage plans where we can see the same house that's on the seaquell.net page. (New Orleans) We are just a bunch of savy surfers. ;-

Actually, I am familiar with all of the house plans in Mag. Cottages, and have personally walked through many of the homes while under construction. It is just what I do.
 
"I clicked on your website in progress and saw the photo."

Oh, duh. My brain's on Robitssun. Coughing and moving slowly today.

The website is an [ugly] placeholder until we get our house furnished and get a beautiful VT up and going.

Love the decor in the Old Florida Village house posted above. Great job~!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top