• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Brand new Bonita Floor plan in the new gated community of Naturewalk at Watersound Origins coming available in April.
6+ month minimum rental agreement required.

2 BR + Den, 2BA with large lanai overlooking the woods and the private backyard. This home is loaded with upgrades and is beautiful! The HOA allows access to all the Watersound Origins amenities such as the community pool, pickle ball & tennis courts, free golf at the Watersound Origins course, basketball courts, fitness center, walking & biking trails and more. You will also have access to the new Naturewalk community amenities & the Gathering Place once complete. $4,500/mo Tenant pays all utilities.

The home will be completed on 3/31, and I am open to showing on 4/1 and 4/2. In the meantime, you can preview the model home or visit the website:

Ckh2

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2021
Austin, Tx
Brand new Bonita Floor plan in the new gated community of Naturewalk at Watersound Origins coming available in April.
6+ month minimum rental agreement required.

2 BR + Den, 2BA with large lanai overlooking the woods and the private backyard. This home is loaded with upgrades and is beautiful! The HOA allows access to all the Watersound Origins amenities such as the community pool, pickle ball & tennis courts, free golf at the Watersound Origins course, basketball courts, fitness center, walking & biking trails and more. You will also have access to the new Naturewalk community amenities & the Gathering Place once complete. $4,500/mo Tenant pays all utilities.

The home will be completed on 3/31, and I am open to showing on 4/1 and 4/2. In the meantime, you can preview the model home or visit the website:
Interested and would like to learn more about the floor plan. Can you provide me an email address?

Interested and would like to learn more about the floor plan. Can you provide me an email address?
Please provide your email address and I will contact you directly. follow the link to the floor plan provided in the listing or if the link does not work, you may look at naturewalk at Watersound Origins, bonita model. I have built it with 2 bedrooms + den/home office as pictured in the virtual tour.