• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New on Board

New posts

Beach Cat

Beach Crab
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be here. My family has a house in Grayton Beach, and we've been vacationing there for years. I haven't been down in over a year, though, and I miss it!!!! In a couple of months, a girlfriend and I plan to come for an extended weekend. I want to do things I've never done, but always wanted to like rent bikes, kayaks, and such.
Are there any new hangouts or restraunts that I should know about? :D
 
Hi cat! Welcome to the board, and visit often. A year is a looooong time not to see Grayton. There's nothing like biking on the path along Scenic 30-A, or kayaking Western Lake.

If you didn't make it to the 331 restaurant/bar on the bay last time, check it out, and the Sea Bar across the street.
 
Welcome. :D

There's been a lot of building going on since you were here last. Not too many new restaurants, but a lot of new rentals.
 
Ew. New rentals. :-(
Love 331, haven't been to Seabar. A year is a long time!
I would like to try to make it for the wine festival in May as well. This CoCos place sounds like good, cheap fun! I've never heard of it. I'm always scoping out my new favorite Mexican dive.
 
Beach Cat said:
Ew. New rentals. :-(
Love 331, haven't been to Seabar. A year is a long time!
I would like to try to make it for the wine festival in May as well. This CoCos place sounds like good, cheap fun! I've never heard of it. I'm always scoping out my new favorite Mexican dive.

You will like Coco's. The wine festival is great and sells out quickly. Here are some photos from the one in the fall:
http://sowal.com/photos-041106.html

041106077.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top