• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

New Orleans Hotels

New posts
but I will be there to take care of her...:wub: do u trust me???:lol:

:lolabove:...not as scared as we are knowing we have 100 hours until we get out of that dammm state!!!

I was waiting for you....:biggrin:

I trust you IBD, not the weather there. Is it the Ark-La-Tex doesn't know what weather it wants to be, so it combines all of the States, wind, hail, torrential rain, monsoons, geez, am I missing any natural disasters?
Hail, I called DD from a play to check on her while she drove thru Shreveport. :lol:
 
I trust you IBD, not the weather there. Is it the Ark-La-Tex doesn't know what weather it wants to be, so it combines all of the States, wind, hail, torrential rain, monsoons, geez, am I missing any natural disasters?
Hail, I called DD from a play to check on her while she drove thru Shreveport. :lol:

Hail? :eek:...it's supposed to hit us tonight!
 
I trust you IBD, not the weather there. Is it the Ark-La-Tex doesn't know what weather it wants to be, so it combines all of the States, wind, hail, torrential rain, monsoons, geez, am I missing any natural disasters?
Hail, I called DD from a play to check on her while she drove thru Shreveport. :lol:

Yes, you did, God luv ya. And you're sooooo right about the weather...it seems to follow me through the lovely state of Louisiana like I'm some kind of magnet.
 
:eek:
 
we stayed at the Astor Crown Plaza... it's really nice... we stayed there for formal and i passed out in the hallway...
 
we stayed at the Astor Crown Plaza... it's really nice... we stayed there for formal and i passed out in the hallway...


We stayed at the astor once and it was most disgusting with very bad service....BUT it sure does look like you had funn...:D
 
Well, the first thing that came out of Mr. JR's mouth this morning was his worry (again!!) about NO. He just does not like NO at all (and never has)!! Says it's seedy, dangerous, the arm pit of the south (this coming from a die-hard Midwesterner). I tried explaining to him once again that he's just going to have to get over that. He said we should be able to find lots of other colleges to consider. :roll: I want to STRANGLE him!!!!!!! :bang: :angry:
I may have to put this on hold for about 3 hours. I can't believe I have to work on persuading him all the while doing this college search with my son. :bang:
.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top