Oh yeah. I'm a member already for restaurants up here. Good tip!You can get 4.5 stars this weekend in NOLA for $122 on Hotwire. New Orleans is a huge bargain right now.
Go to OpenTable.com and get a dinner reservation for your stay!
Oh yeah. I'm a member already for restaurants up here. Good tip!You can get 4.5 stars this weekend in NOLA for $122 on Hotwire. New Orleans is a huge bargain right now.
Go to OpenTable.com and get a dinner reservation for your stay!
Oh, I might be the pickiest of them all. Online, the Hotel Mont. has rates as low as $159/night. I thought that was very reasonable. In Tallahassee, we stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn and it was like $180/night right on busy Thomasville Rd.!!And the rental car was $530 for 4 days!
![]()
NOLA is beginning to be cheaper than Tallahassee. Who knew?!!?

Seriously, it was as if we were the first to have stayed in that room. It's possible that it was just built or just redecorated. I was pleasantly surprised. The car rental was the major $$ drain.That's because you were in Tallahassee at that magical time of year when all three schools are in session and the legislatures in town. Try mid to late september, and the same room would be about $59.00/night.![]()

New Orleans is a huge bargain right now.

and Harrah's was giving out quite a bit of money when we were there last...![]()


and Harrah's was giving out quite a bit of money when we were there last...![]()
Good for you! When I was there, I had a Mr. Kitty standing over my shoulder saying "cash out" the whole time. :roll:
that is usually me...but I had a few in me so... you know...:roll:Hmmmmmm....maybe you're good luck. Helloooooo Shreveport.![]()
NOOOOOOO!! I get skeered anytime you are near Shrinkiport.
do u trust me???
NOOOOOOO!! I get skeered anytime you are near Shrinkiport.
...not as scared as we are knowing we have 100 hours until we get out of that dammm state!!!