• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

New Orleans Hotels

New posts
Oh, I might be the pickiest of them all. Online, the Hotel Mont. has rates as low as $159/night. I thought that was very reasonable. In Tallahassee, we stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn and it was like $180/night right on busy Thomasville Rd.!! :lol: And the rental car was $530 for 4 days! :eek:
NOLA is beginning to be cheaper than Tallahassee. Who knew?!!?

That's because you were in Tallahassee at that magical time of year when all three schools are in session and the legislatures in town. Try mid to late september, and the same room would be about $59.00/night. :wave:
 
That's because you were in Tallahassee at that magical time of year when all three schools are in session and the legislatures in town. Try mid to late september, and the same room would be about $59.00/night. :wave:
Seriously, it was as if we were the first to have stayed in that room. It's possible that it was just built or just redecorated. I was pleasantly surprised. The car rental was the major $$ drain. :bang:
 
and Harrah's was giving out quite a bit of money when we were there last...:cool:

Good for you! When I was there, I had a Mr. Kitty standing over my shoulder saying "cash out" the whole time. :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top