• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Seaside Restaurant?

New posts
:welcome: Lotsofun, this sounds wonderful. The oyster bar, YUMMY. Can't wait to try it. When will it be open for business???
 
Hey Lotsofunn...why don't you come up here and open one in the city! :clap_1:
 
Lotsofun,

Can I take the kiddos inside? We need A/C after a long day in the sun, and that "white table cloths and candlelight" bit makes me think my little'uns may not be welcome. Bummer if that is the case as there is no where else for a family to eat indoors in Seaside (Bud & Alley's is too fancy and too expensive -- and no chicken tenders!).
 
SHELLY said:
Not so! Developers are on a mission to turn SoWal into a "South Beach Mini-Me." Chi-chi lounges, Prada handbags and "upscale" dining--no shirt, no shoes, no service! :razz:

Makes me want to puke!
 
Went by Great Southern the other day. Doesn't look like it will be open anytime soon. I hope I am wrong and it will open before I leave.
 
Sueshore,

We are going down the second week of may -- do you think it will be open by then based on your observation?
 
Sagehen said:
Sueshore,

We are going down the second week of may -- do you think it will be open by then based on your observation?

Can't really tell about the inside, but the new deck on the west side doesn't look anywhere near completed. Of course they could open without it. I'll try and keep you posted...I would like to try it out!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top