InletBchDweller
SoWal Insider
Welcome Renee! I am sure that you and your family will love it here. You are in a good spot, right in the middle of 30-A, close to everything...rent bikes, it is so much funn!!!
reipan40 said:I think we are going to drive our truck just so we can bring our bikes! The more I read, the more I think that is a great idea! Thanks for the restaurant info--I don't want to cook toooooooo much!
Mermaid said:Renee, we always bring our bikes to the beach. If you're out there in the mornings riding your bike on the path, you can justify all the good food and booze you consumed the nights before at the Red Bar, 331, Amores.... ;-)
reipan40 said:Hello! My name is Renee and in June my family (12 in total) will congregate to Seagrove Beach for a week of fun! We have never been there before and have rented a house in Summer's Edge. Please let me know what and where we "should do, see, eat, etc." My husband and I live in Texas and haven't been to Florida since our honeymoon in Fort Walton 26 years ago! The rest of the family is coming from Tennessee. Thanks!
I agree, I too love the Spicy Noodle and they will take large group with kids.ecopal said:1. In walking or biking distance you have:
Deer Lake Park to your east.
2.to eat there is Old Florida Fish House(534-3045) on the east side of Eastern lake. You could walk there. It has a view of Eastern Lake and thus one of the best atmospheres on 30A
3. Halfway between you and Seaside is probably the most consistently good 1st class restaurant in the area: Cafe 30A.
4. Cafe 331 is just up from 98 on 331 by the bridge and is great for lunch or dinner. You have a nice view over the Bay.
5. The best pizza is a The Spicy Noodle at the east end of 30A then east a mile on 98. While in that area go to Camp Helen an old restored resort on the Gulf . Just to the east before the bridge to PCB.
6. The best Gulf view and atmosphere for lunch on a nice day is D & Ks roof top cafe in Grayton Beach. If it is raining cross the street to the famous Red Bar.