• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nick at Rendezvous !!

New posts
:floor: :floor: Where the heck have you been JR??? I was about to put an APB out on you! :idontno:
I think he's posting from the car! :lolabove: When I talked to him the other day, he was 'round Nawlins way, headed to the mountains!
(Hoping he's there by now.)
 
you need to pee on the floor to activate the glow.


OMG...I was just getting ready to post that very thing...except I was going to say tinkle!!! Good to hear from you way up in there in God's country!
 
I think he's posting from the car! :lolabove: When I talked to him the other day, he was 'round Nawlins way, headed to the mountains!
(Hoping he's there by now.)
does he ever stay in SoWal any more....:idontno: :blink:
 
Are they serving food yet at Rendezvous?? Thanks!

Yes, we had the most delicious ceviche there last week. GK tasted it and ordered another just for himself. A couple weeks before that, I witnessed the poke salad being delivered, and it was as beautiful as ever. My sis said the crepes are amazing.
 
Oh Lord! i can vouch for the crepes...i had one last week and almost passed out it was so good...and beautiful too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top