• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nick at Rendezvous !!

New posts
Beachbummett said:
Allifunn...it was too funny!
I had heard about the bathroom and had to check it out myself. Got to talking with this girl in line and she had to take a look also, so we went in together, closed the door, turned off the light and stayed for a while. When we came out you should have seen the look on the guys face that was waiting! :eek:
:lolabove: :floor: :floor:
 
HMMMMMMMM maybe I should check out the bathroom tonight???
 
InletBchDweller said:
HMMMMMMMM maybe I should check out the bathroom tonight???
Alternate plan? Or check it out before 393? :biggrin:
 
InletBchDweller..I will meet you there...tours start at 7:00!

They really did have a nice wine list. But the restroom is a must see.
 
Sueshore said:
What is Rendezvous?

It's the new wine bar in Seaside; where 'Fermentations' used to be.

Oh crap, did I just post a 'serious' response? Sorry, I'll head back to the lounge now where I can be silly.
 
went the other night after a gallery opening in seaside. Had a great time... However, the floor did not glow for me:( . Will have to try again some other time.
 
laurawood said:
went the other night after a gallery opening in seaside. Had a great time... However, the floor did not glow for me:( . Will have to try again some other time.
Laura...are you going to 393 tonight? Try to make it if you can! :biggrin:
 
laurawood said:
went the other night after a gallery opening in seaside. Had a great time... However, the floor did not glow for me:( . Will have to try again some other time.

Didn't glow for me, either. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top