• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Non-confrontational topic

New posts
You tell them you little blossom you. :biggrin: Now what is caterwauling? :idontno: :lol:

when the singing sounds like a cat being skinned alive.... or at least what i imagine it would sound like, i have never actually heard a cat being skinned alive...
 
when the singing sounds like a cat being skinned alive.... or at least what i imagine it would sound like, i have never actually heard a cat being skinned alive...

Now thats a good analogy! I'm cringing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Even though Dolly Parton is one of my all time fave celebs, "Islands in the stream" has the same effect as fingernails dragged across a chalk board. Can't stand it, OR "Playing with the Queen of Hearts" AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH:bang:

I love everything by Whitney except for the afformentioned song. She breaks my heart everytime I see her on the news.:eek:

Music is a hot topic for me. I may have to come back and visit this one. Right now my cocktail is calling.


dka:drink:
 
Even though Dolly Parton is one of my all time fave celebs, "Islands in the stream" has the same effect as fingernails dragged across a chalk board. Can't stand it, OR "Playing with the Queen of Hearts" AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH:bang:

I love everything by Whitney except for the afformentioned song. She breaks my heart everytime I see her on the news.:eek:

Music is a hot topic for me. I may have to come back and visit this one. Right now my cocktail is calling.


dka:drink:

she does mine too dka, i just hope now that she is getting free of the monkey on her back named bobby and his drugs she can get back to what she does so well....
 
[SIZE=-1]BILLY VERA AND THE BEATERS. At This Moment[/SIZE]

In case you forgot these stunning lyrics.

What did you think
I would do at this moment
When you're standing before me
With tears in your eyes?
Trying to tell me that you
Have found you another
And you just don't love me no more

What did you think
I would say at this moment
When I'm faced with the knowledge
That you just don't love me
Did you think I would curse you?
Or say things to hurt you?
Cause you just don't love me no more

Did you think I could hate you?
Or raise my hands to you?
Now come on, you know me too well
How could I hurt you
When darling, I love you
And you know... I'd never hurt you

What do you think, I would give at this moment?
If you'd stay I'd subtract twenty-years from my life
I'd fall down on my knees
Kiss the ground that you walk on
If I could just hold you again

I'd fall down on my knees
Kiss the ground that you walk on, baby
If I could just hold you...again


Now to me this is like nails on a chalkboard. :puke:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top