• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Non-confrontational topic

New posts
Muscrat Love...OMG, the stupidest song EVER. IMHO.
with out a doubt!!!!!! :puke:

2 more songs i despise are christmas songs

wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -:bang:

so this christmas - :banging: for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me
:lolabove: good ones to dislike


My dirty little secret is I have always hated "Jeramiah was a bullfrog" :cool: what sense does this song make??? ( although I do agree with the wine part....:funn: )
 
That kid was great! He really was a good singer.

And I :wub: BarlowGirl! You'd probably also like superchic[k] and the David Crowder band.

BarlowGirl in Concert in Pensacola! Grayt Concert! Sorry to hijack but had to share!
 
What about best concert ever seen, now that I have shared a couple. I so wanted to be Courtney Cox in the Bruce Springsteen Video!
 
I'll add to Skunkey's list/genre and that's REO Speedwagon. :puke:

double yuck here too - i can't fight this feeling to puke !

with out a doubt!!!!!! :puke:


:lolabove: good ones to dislike


My dirty little secret is I have always hated "Jeramiah was a bullfrog" :cool: what sense does this song make??? ( although I do agree with the wine part....:funn: )

considering the dude was probably strung out on smack when this song was written - it probably makes perfect sense to him...:razz:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top