• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
.....or HO-DOWN :blush: as some want to call it.... needs to be planned.

What date is good for everyone? Any weekend is good for me, what about everyone else? Let's get it started in here!:clap:
 
Last edited:
:clap:
 
yee hah!!!!
I am ready for the HOE-Down!!!:biggrin:

Any weekend is good with me except for the last one (28th)??.....:roll:
 
yee hah!!!!
I am ready for the HOE-Down!!!:biggrin:

Any weekend is good with me except for the last one (28th)??.....:roll:


Me either, Drunkenartist and Lisa_at_the_beach are coming up to Birmingham that weekend for Phantom of the Opera. Biff wanted to do it around his birthday, I think it is around the middle of the month.
 
Me either, Drunkenartist and Lisa_at_the_beach are coming up to Birmingham that weekend for Phantom of the Opera. Biff wanted to do it around his birthday, I think it is around the middle of the month.

if you do one then, you'll have to plan a mini soiree for us the end of oct.:D
 
Me either, Drunkenartist and Lisa_at_the_beach are coming up to Birmingham that weekend for Phantom of the Opera. Biff wanted to do it around his birthday, I think it is around the middle of the month.

Did I miss a thread? When did Biff get to be a ho?:blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top