• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent One bedroom/one bath, furnished

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy M

Beach Comber
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
 
Hi,

My name is Caitlin and I am very interested! You can contact me at: 832-265-6917 if it’s still available.

Thank you!
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
UPDATE::: THIS HAS BEEN RENTED.
 
Hi ! My name is Charlie. I see that you probably already have the room rented, but in the event that you do not, I am definitely interested and can pay 2 months upfront if that helps . lol 478 390 6329 is how you can contact me if this is an option. Thanks !
 
Hi ! My name is Charlie. I see that you probably already have the room rented, but in the event that you do not, I am definitely interested and can pay 2 months upfront if that helps . lol 478 390 6329 is how you can contact me if this is an option. Thanks !
Thanks, Charlie. I will keep that in mind. Have a good one.
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top