• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent One bedroom/one bath, furnished

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a professional RN that is looking for a place to stay while my house is being built. it will be from March 16 through out the end of May or end of June depending on the completion of my home do you still have availability? If so I can give you great references and I am a director of nursing close by.My phone number is 850-461-0495
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.


Is this still available if so please reach me at 9012103141
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Is this available in June-July-aug?
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.

Hi, is this still available? You can reach me at (985) 605-4773.
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi! Still available?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top