• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent One bedroom/one bath, furnished

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi, is the room still available? I am interested if it is. I already live in the Grand Blvd area but have to move because the landlord kids are moving back to Florida. I can be reached at 8505023317 to talk further.
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hey Katy,
I'm a local CPA and just had my rental unit sold and the new owner is moving in so I got to go my April 20th. If this is still available I'll take it. You can call me at 850-460-2222 or email me at warren@bluepointcpa.com. Thank you!
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hello! I am looking for a place to live this summer May-July while I complete a clinical rotation in Miramar! I am interested in this if it is still available!
 
Hello,

I'm 24. I'm law abiding and have paid on time every time where I am currently living.

I'm quiet, a non smoker, and I dont use illegal drugs or drink too much.

Please text me at (850)420-8368 if you would like to have me as your roomate.
 
Hi Katy! I would love to talk with you about this! It's exactly what I'm in need of. Currently living in Blue Mountain, which is also where I work, but my house lease is up at the end of May. I could sign a 6 month or a year lease. I'm clean, a non-smoker, have excellent references, work a lot, a professional, and have experience in house management.
Thank you!
My number is (615) 293-3791
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi my name is Pamela and I’d like to talk with you in more detail about your home. Is it still available?
Im an older women and I’ve lived here almost 10 years. Your situation sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for. I work in the Santa Rosa/30a area. Look forward to hearing from you.
(I’m originally from Sacramento, CA
916-761-6789)
In the meantime have a beautiful day.
 
Last edited:
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi Katy! Is this still available?
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hey Katy! If you are still renting this room out-I'm interested! Can you send me a text at 469-323-4353? Thanks :)
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Is it available?
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top