• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Do people not read anymore?

The room rented in 3 days on the 7th post.

Rentals don't last more than a few days in SoWal unless there is something odd.

Wonderalice984

Beach Crab
May 3, 2021
walton county
Good
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Good afternoon. My name is Megan. I work in Sandestin and am trying to relocate to the area. I have a three year old who is smart, well behaved and not destructive. Im interested in the possibility of working with you. Please call or text 386 249 8177. Thank you.

Roxy

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2021
SRB
Hello my name is Melanie and have just moved into the area to be near my daughters and grandchildren. If this is still available I would love to meet and discuss renting. Thank you

Roxy

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2021
SRB
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hello Katy my name is Melanie. I’m very interested in your one bedroom. I’ve moved to this area to be close to my daughters and grandchildren. Looking for something to move into soon so I don’t have a long commute for work. Text me 334-614-2572.

Status
Not open for further replies.