• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latoya

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi, is the room still available? I am interested if it is. I already live in the Grand Blvd area but have to move because the landlord kids are moving back to Florida. I can be reached at 8505023317 to talk further.

WJSims

Beach Crab
Mar 6, 2021
Miramar Beach FL
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hey Katy,
I'm a local CPA and just had my rental unit sold and the new owner is moving in so I got to go my April 20th. If this is still available I'll take it. You can call me at 850-460-2222 or email me at warren@bluepointcpa.com. Thank you!

laurenj

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2021
Miramar FL
Hello! I am looking for a place to live this summer May-July while I complete a clinical rotation in Miramar! I am interested in this if it is still available!

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hello,

I'm 24. I'm law abiding and have paid on time every time where I am currently living.

I'm quiet, a non smoker, and I dont use illegal drugs or drink too much.

Please text me at (850)420-8368 if you would like to have me as your roomate.

DreamLifeMB

Beach Crab
Mar 29, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Katy! I would love to talk with you about this! It's exactly what I'm in need of. Currently living in Blue Mountain, which is also where I work, but my house lease is up at the end of May. I could sign a 6 month or a year lease. I'm clean, a non-smoker, have excellent references, work a lot, a professional, and have experience in house management.
Thank you!
My number is (615) 293-3791

PamelaY

Beach Crab
Mar 31, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi my name is Pamela and I’d like to talk with you in more detail about your home. Is it still available?
Im an older women and I’ve lived here almost 10 years. Your situation sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for. I work in the Santa Rosa/30a area. Look forward to hearing from you.
(I’m originally from Sacramento, CA
916-761-6789)
In the meantime have a beautiful day.

Last edited:

kyliecockrell

Beach Crab
Apr 13, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Katy! Is this still available?

Neonfrog33

Beach Comber
Feb 28, 2018
Rosemary Beach
Hey Katy! If you are still renting this room out-I'm interested! Can you send me a text at 469-323-4353? Thanks :)

anastasia_boiko

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2021
Panama City Beach
Is it available?

KelleyD

Beach Comber

Status
Not open for further replies.