:scratch: hmm .... Might there be gossiping about those who are not there?ktschris said:I'm soooo bummed (show's my age) that I won't be here. I've already made plans to be at the lake this weekend, but I look forward to catching a play-by-play monday morning at work...I hope I'm not busy because I suspect there will be LOTS of interesting reading :clap_1:
I think I just might need to stay awake for some of this funn! Hope nobody lurks in the corner ... That could get skeery. . Rita said::scratch: hmm .... Might there be gossiping about those who are not there?I think I just might need to stay awake for some of this funn! Hope nobody lurks in the corner ... That could get skeery. .
![]()
Will there be a quigi board?
.
Lurking allowed...but I hope some post!Allifunn said:![]()
goodness knows what you will be reading......
I, for one, will admit right here, right now, that I WILL be PUI!!!!!
