• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Only 2 more days...........

New posts
so what's the plan - one thread for all our ramblings, or just posting on multiple threads or what - i need structure !!!!
 
I suggest one thread :lolabove: ...but you can roam if you want to :idontno: ;-)
 
I wish I could be there. I will look for that thread the 1st thing Monday morning. You girls stay together and try not to venture over to too many threads. Have funn!!! Can't wait to catch up with the party.
 
ktschris said:
:bang: I'm soooo bummed (show's my age) that I won't be here. I've already made plans to be at the lake this weekend, but I look forward to catching a play-by-play monday morning at work...I hope I'm not busy because I suspect there will be LOTS of interesting reading :clap_1:
:scratch: hmm .... Might there be gossiping about those who are not there? :floor: I think I just might need to stay awake for some of this funn! Hope nobody lurks in the corner ... That could get skeery. . :eek:
Will there be a quigi board?
.
 
Rita said:
:scratch: hmm .... Might there be gossiping about those who are not there? :floor: I think I just might need to stay awake for some of this funn! Hope nobody lurks in the corner ... That could get skeery. . :eek:
Will there be a quigi board?
.
:floor: Lurking allowed...but I hope some post!
 
Allifunn said:
:eek: :eek: goodness knows what you will be reading......:floor: I, for one, will admit right here, right now, that I WILL be PUI!!!!!

Y'all need to post a disclaimer for lurkers. Enter at your own risk:eek:
 
I will be here for sure !!! helping a friend move into their new house all day, plan to be drinking heavily by five or so............this should be very interesting!!!! are the boys invited????? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top