• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oprah on South Park

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
I don't believe what I am seeing. South Park is showing a full show with Oprah's vagina as the leading character. :floor: I never thought such a thing could be the least bit funny, but it is.
 
I am speachless....................................no I'm not ewwwwwwww :blink:
 
Tootsie said:
dam! why didn't you call the house!?!!?? :bang:

So it was Oprah's woo woo that made you come back???? Whatever....I'm just glad you are back!!!!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48Y...studios.com/img/content/season10/1005.gif[/im
Click photo above to watch a clip of the show. (If you are not a South Park fan, you won't like it. )
Oprah's Vagina and @sshole want her to lose her fan base so she will retire and that she will play with them more frequently. :floor:

Well, Oprah's vagina didn't get face time on the show, and she wasn't the only focus (yes, they focus in on a tight shot) as her @sshole had several lines. One of my favorite lines was the vagina saying, "Shut up! You're just an @sshole." :floor:
 
I have to work in the yard today and this started it off right...

TOO FUNNY!!!:funn:
 
Smiling JOe said:

Click photo above to watch a clip of the show. (If you are not a South Park fan, you won't like it. )
Oprah's Vagina and @sshole want her to lose her fan base so she will retire and that she will play with them more frequently. :floor:

Well, Oprah's vagina didn't get face time on the show, and she wasn't the only focus (yes, they focus in on a tight shot) as her @sshole had several lines. One of my favorite lines was the vagina saying, "Shut up! You're just an @sshole." :floor:

I cannot believe they used the phone while she was asleep! :floor:
 
Sueshore said:
So it was Oprah's woo woo that made you come back???? Whatever....I'm just glad you are back!!!!


Well, I was "lurking" this morning and saw the south park thread. I am a South Park fan, but never get to see it (past my bedtime). I'm always amazed at how they go further and further with no end in sight! makes me laugh really loud!
 
Nearly as funny as MR. Cruise not coming out of the closet. I nearly soiled my Gary laughing. Guess Doprah will have to get in the SUE them line with the "Scientologists". Happy 420 holiday from Towleieeee!!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top