• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oprah on South Park

New posts
Tootsie said:
I am a South Park fan, but never get to see it (past my bedtime). I'm always amazed at how they go further and further with no end in sight! makes me laugh really loud!
Ditto.
I do appreciate seeing this stuff here, because I usually can't stay up that late.
Same with the Daily Show, but at least they repeat the previous evening's Daily Show early the next night.
 
Matt to Trey in the hot tub: Let's get Oprah this time!

OK, how about this - her vagina feels neglected so it calls Geraldo to get her fans to turn against her, because he will expose the fact that Oprah endorsed, through her book club, a towel who wrote a book and pretended it was a human, so then Oprah will pay attention to her nether regions once again. The vagina takes hostages at gunpoint, a sniper misses the vagina and kills the anus accomplice instead, causing the saddened vagina to shoot the cop and commit suicide.
 
kurt said:
Matt to Trey in the hot tub: Let's get Oprah this time!

OK, how about this - her vagina feels neglected so it calls Geraldo to get her fans to turn against her, because he will expose the fact that Oprah endorsed, through her book club, a towel who wrote a book and pretended it was a human, so then Oprah will pay attention to her nether regions once again. The vagina takes hostages at gunpoint, a sniper misses the vagina and kills the anus accomplice instead, causing the saddened vagina to shoot the cop and commit suicide.

:eek: Can we talk about tomatoes? :shock: :blink:
 
jdarg said:
:eek: Can we talk about tomatoes? :shock: :blink:


:eek: ...ewww, Oprah grows tomatoes DOWN there????
 
jdarg said:
I'm trying so hard not to think about Oprah's tiddle! Stop this craziness!!!:shock:

tiddle = woo woo???? :floor: Help me...I've posted and I can't stop!!!
 
Sueshore said:
tiddle = woo woo???? :floor: Help me...I've posted and I can't stop!!!

yes, or "weenus" which is the female form of "penis". Kate calls hers a winky!:floor: Does that make the boy part a pinky??



We should probably not drink together in person, huh??:blink:
 
jdarg said:
yes, or "weenus" which is the female form of "penis". Kate calls hers a winky!:floor: Does that make the boy part a pinky??



We should probably not drink together in person, huh??:blink:


drink? did someone mention getting a drink on this wonderful Friday afternoon? on the beach? we're there... :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top