• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BeachSteelers said:
Less chat = less fat. Who plays Tennis? I'm a 4.0 and need to play. to windy for Kayaking lately

Who you talking to BS??? :D How about chew the fat = more funn?

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
InletBchDweller said:
I used to look like this

sexy_girl05.gif

until I joined SoWal...now I am officially addicted and look like this...

92322809.jpg

No time to exercise now!!!!:rofl:

i have asked you and asked you not to post that bottom picture of me !

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
I also want to say is it TOO Much to ask that people pick up after themselves and their rugrats after a day a the beach. Seagrove beach was disgusting this morning. I pick up about 4 dog poop bags of garbage. It's looking more like Mexico every day here! Littering is a persons way of saying I'm a lazy ass American who needs 3rd world labor to due their bidding. It's the nicest beach in the country but with all the trash it might as well be California!
EVERYONE PLEASE BECOME CONSCIOUS AND WAKE UP FROM IGNORANT COMAS!

Santa Rosa Pete

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2005
ATL & SRB
BeachSteelers:

Shall I bring my racket this weekend? Could play Saturday or Sunday. Whaddayathink?

SRP

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BeachSteelers said:
I also want to say is it TOO Much to ask that people pick up after themselves and their rugrats after a day a the beach. Seagrove beach was disgusting this morning. I pick up about 4 dog poop bags of garbage. It's looking more like Mexico every day here! Littering is a persons way of saying I'm a lazy ass American who needs 3rd world labor to due their bidding. It's the nicest beach in the country but with all the trash it might as well be California!
EVERYONE PLEASE BECOME CONSCIOUS AND WAKE UP FROM IGNORANT COMAS!

^..what he said!

Santa Rosa Pete

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2005
ATL & SRB
Could probably do early Monday a.m. Where do you suggest?