• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Outdoor forum

New posts
BeachSteelers said:
Less chat = less fat. Who plays Tennis? I'm a 4.0 and need to play. to windy for Kayaking lately

Who you talking to BS??? :biggrin: How about chew the fat = more funn?
 
InletBchDweller said:
I used to look like this



sexy_girl05.gif


until I joined SoWal...now I am officially addicted and look like this...



92322809.jpg




No time to exercise now!!!!:rofl:


i have asked you and asked you not to post that bottom picture of me !
 
I also want to say is it TOO Much to ask that people pick up after themselves and their rugrats after a day a the beach. Seagrove beach was disgusting this morning. I pick up about 4 dog poop bags of garbage. It's looking more like Mexico every day here! Littering is a persons way of saying I'm a lazy ass American who needs 3rd world labor to due their bidding. It's the nicest beach in the country but with all the trash it might as well be California!
EVERYONE PLEASE BECOME CONSCIOUS AND WAKE UP FROM IGNORANT COMAS!
 
BeachSteelers:

Shall I bring my racket this weekend? Could play Saturday or Sunday. Whaddayathink?

SRP
 
BeachSteelers said:
I also want to say is it TOO Much to ask that people pick up after themselves and their rugrats after a day a the beach. Seagrove beach was disgusting this morning. I pick up about 4 dog poop bags of garbage. It's looking more like Mexico every day here! Littering is a persons way of saying I'm a lazy ass American who needs 3rd world labor to due their bidding. It's the nicest beach in the country but with all the trash it might as well be California!
EVERYONE PLEASE BECOME CONSCIOUS AND WAKE UP FROM IGNORANT COMAS!


^..what he said!
 
Could probably do early Monday a.m. Where do you suggest?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top