Beach Runner
beats on hood
The NO Yacht Club was wiped out though, right? I've seen photos of boats piled on top of buildings there (couldn't tell if it was the main clubhouse).Oh no, hardly any damage at all there.
The NO Yacht Club was wiped out though, right? I've seen photos of boats piled on top of buildings there (couldn't tell if it was the main clubhouse).Oh no, hardly any damage at all there.
Yes, thanks to Apalachicola's very own, Dr Gorry, we have Oysters year round - most of the time. Interesting that he unknowingly helped grow the Oyster industry when trying to cure Tuberculosis (or something like that).:nono1: Perfectly safe year round thanks to the wonderful invention of man made ice.
I bet you learned that trick from Dead Fish Larry. ;-) I just finished eating some fresh Mackeral that your Dad gave me today. YUMMY!
The NO Yacht Club was wiped out though, right? I've seen photos of boats piled on top of buildings there (couldn't tell if it was the main clubhouse).