• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I believe scallops are open july -sept15? not positive on the last day. If you go to the Florida Wildlife and Game Commision website it has all of the State of Floridas fishing regulations.

Just to put it out there(ill take a plug whenever:D ) when I take charters out of Indian Pass we almost always stop and have lunch. I just pull right up to the oyster bar and hop out pick some up try one to see if they are good enough if not i move to another bar. Then I start shucking for my clients.

friedfishcharters@hotmail.com
I bet you learned that trick from Dead Fish Larry. ;-) I just finished eating some fresh Mackeral that your Dad gave me today. YUMMY!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Just chowed down on some Apalach oysters. Heavenly.
Did y'all know that the twister that came through Friday was a water spout come ashore? :eek:

:eek: I love water spouts.....from a distance!! That's pretty rare for them to come ashore, huh?

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
the old saying is months that have a "r" in them, but i swam in the gulf last month and the water was 80...seems like it needs to get pretty cold for them to be safe raw....which is bout' the only way i'll eat them...right?:dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I believe scallops are open july -sept15? not positive on the last day. If you go to the Florida Wildlife and Game Commision website it has all of the State of Floridas fishing regulations.

Just to put it out there(ill take a plug whenever:D ) when I take charters out of Indian Pass we almost always stop and have lunch. I just pull right up to the oyster bar and hop out pick some up try one to see if they are good enough if not i move to another bar. Then I start shucking for my clients.

friedfishcharters@hotmail.com
PA300011sm.jpg

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
the old saying is months that have a "r" in them, but i swam in the gulf last month and the water was 80...seems like it needs to get pretty cold for them to be safe raw....which is bout' the only way i'll eat them...right?:dunno:

:nono1: Perfectly safe year round thanks to the wonderful invention of man made ice.