• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MMMartinez

Beach Crab
Aug 3, 2016
Seagrove
Busy business owner looking for a great local personal assistant M, W, F, in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.

I would love to find a detail-oriented and experienced personal assistant who loves organization, enjoys hanging out with fur babies, and can help with whatever is needed.

Duties would include:
• Scheduling personal appointments and service providers, managing calendar
• Keep my spaces organized, such as my home, office, closet, files, car, etc.
• Managing returns and other errands such as shopping, picking up dry cleaning, post office, etc.
• Fold, iron, and put laundry away
• Light cleaning when needed
• Sorting mail, deliveries, etc.
• Order, wrap, and ship gifts
• Booking travel arrangements (flights, hotel, car service, etc.)
• Managing my inbox, including drafting and sending emails
• Coordinate scheduling, travel, events, etc., with my husband and my business team
• Packing and unpacking before/after travel

I am an entrepreneur and run a successful real estate team of 3. An ideal schedule would be 1 pm - 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you’re punctual, reliable, organized, and a self-starter (plus can craft a great email), I’d love to talk to you!

Please reply to this posting (either in writing or with a quick video on your phone) with:
your name
what city you live in
your phone number
what days and times during the week you are available
why you’d be great for this position
what you do on the other days of the week (other jobs? parenting?)

Please use the word "chicken" in the subject line ( to ensure you've read this post in its entirety).
Email is info@beachcollective30a.com

Thank you!

Taytayoriana

Beach Comber
Feb 1, 2023
Rosemary beach
I sent an email!
Busy business owner looking for a great local personal assistant M, W, F, in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.

I would love to find a detail-oriented and experienced personal assistant who loves organization, enjoys hanging out with fur babies, and can help with whatever is needed.

Duties would include:
• Managing returns and other errands such as shopping, picking up dry cleaning, post office, etc.
• Coordinate scheduling, travel, events, etc., with my husband and my business team

I am an entrepreneur and run a successful real estate team of 3. An ideal schedule would be 1 pm - 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you’re punctual, reliable, organized, and a self-starter (plus can craft a great email), I’d love to talk to you!

Please reply to this posting (either in writing or with a quick video on your phone) with:
your name
what city you live in
your phone number

Please use the word "chicken" in the subject line ( to ensure you've read this post in its entirety).

Thank you!
I sent an email!

Hevans3

Beach Crab
Aug 1, 2023
Santa Rosa

Duties would include:

your name
what city you live in
your phone number

Thank you!
Chicken
Hi! My name is Haylen Evans and I live in Santa Rosa Beach. My phone number is 770-356-2311. I am available at any time and any day. I'd be great for this position because im highly organized, have great time management skills, and am passionate with my work ethic. As for what I do during the week, I am an online college student.

award

Beach Comber
Apr 28, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach

Duties would include:

your name
what city you live in
your phone number

Thank you!
Good afternoon. I just responded to the email you provided with the required information that you set out in your posting. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions, my contact information is enclosed.

Best,
A. Ward