PearlSB4U
Beach Fanatic
Props to Sen. John McCain for his Opinion piece in today's Washington Post.
It's way past time McCain spoke up in this manner.
I admired him when he was a true GOP Maverick, speaking truth to power--championing immigration reform, calling out earmarks, waste & abuse--genuinely trying to work across the aisle.
After the last presidential election, however, he turned into a sore loser and a bitter old man.
I liked the old-old McCain then, & now I like the new-new McCain.
I didn't like the guy in between.
John McCain - After the shootings, Obama reminds the nation of the golden rule
It's way past time McCain spoke up in this manner.
I admired him when he was a true GOP Maverick, speaking truth to power--championing immigration reform, calling out earmarks, waste & abuse--genuinely trying to work across the aisle.
After the last presidential election, however, he turned into a sore loser and a bitter old man.
I liked the old-old McCain then, & now I like the new-new McCain.
I didn't like the guy in between.
John McCain - After the shootings, Obama reminds the nation of the golden rule