• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I am glad Kurt is playing with us!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

yes, but i'm backbackback

:clap:

I hate that all the good food that I like makes my A$$ soooo BIG!!!!! :angry:

Thank you!

OK- on the warm fuzzy note, I am out. I do have to say how wonderful it is to have a nice easy evening on SoWal.

Amen.

sea lions are the best.:wub:

:wub:

Man, I missed a lot last night!!
 
Did the Paradise taxi break down in seaside? It's been parked in the "5 minutes only post office" space for at least 2 days now......

Love gawking at the paint jobs!
 
I just realized I put a Birthday card in the mail yesterday with a 39 cent stamp on it. :bang: Will they send it back? :idontno:
 
I just realized I put a Birthday card in the mail yesterday with a 39 cent stamp on it. :bang: Will they send it back? :idontno:
The lady working at the USPS who I recently asked about the increase in price of stamps, said that they will probably let the $0.39 stamps slide through for a few days. She didn't say why, but that will save the USPS a lot of extra work and costs of returning to sender for postage due.
 
The lady working at the USPS who I recently asked about the increase in price of stamps, said that they will probably let the $0.39 stamps slide through for a few days. She didn't say why, but that will save the USPS a lot of extra work and costs of returning to sender for postage due.

Thanks buddy!!!!
 
The lady working at the USPS who I recently asked about the increase in price of stamps, said that they will probably let the $0.39 stamps slide through for a few days. She didn't say why, but that will save the USPS a lot of extra work and costs of returning to sender for postage due.

They have to let it slide for a couple days to allow all the mail posted before the rate increase to clear the system.
 
:trainwreck:

So, this smilie reminds me of Algebra class. Remember the stupid word problems about the trains leaving the station?


yes - i despised word problems !

Did the Paradise taxi break down in seaside? It's been parked in the "5 minutes only post office" space for at least 2 days now......

Love gawking at the paint jobs!

the one we rode in to the soiree didn't sound too healthy....

I just realized I put a Birthday card in the mail yesterday with a 39 cent stamp on it. :bang: Will they send it back? :idontno:

sometimes they will deliver it with a postage due notice to the recipient of the card.... i have had this happen to me before where i got an oversized card with a postage due sticker on it...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top