• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
It always gets entertaining when they get defensive and start lashing out. It's amazing how much I learn about my radical politicals and personality flaws when trying to have a civilized discussion. :roll:
 
I see a post/smiley spammer. Beware of Sybil Part 12. :cool:
A more appropriate name would be "herpes" (you never know when it will show up and its irritating when it does...or so I'm told)
 
Some chauvinist rooster called me, and maybe KDW, a hen. Must have seemed like the ultimate put down to him! :funn:

jsi0091l.jpg

.

I know I am a hen, a wench, a ***** at times, so "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me". :biggrin:
 
I'm not sure how long the growing season is here, but if I still have some, I will bring you a bag full for the week!

I would like a Satsuma tangerine or two when they are in season if we can place orders. ;-) :biggrin:
 
I can't believe I didn't catch it before...I'm still a little :yikes: from looking up the lyrics. I just bought the whole cd for Sam this morning. Now I'm wondering what else is on it. There wasn't a clean or explicit version offered so I thought it was just fine.

It's everywhere. My teenager is currently on computer restriction due to dropping (shouting) the f-bomb at it - twice - when the ISP went down Sunday night. This was approximately ten minutes after he got home from CHURCH. :banging:

Then, in the throes of MySpace withdrawal last night, he tried to explain to me that society no longer looks unfavorably on people who use the f word in general conversation.

He's wrong, of course. I hope. :cry:
 
Is that what they are? :floor: We got one last winter- watched it like baby. It was yummy!

Yes, there are typically more on the left tree (facing house). The most I have seen is about 7 on it, and 5 on the other, but the orange blossoms smell great. I will be watching :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top