• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Is it a full moon?:idontno: :bang: :shock:
 
Some solicitor just called and asked for the male or female of the house. Apparently there a problem w/ transsexuals or pets answering the phone! :floor:
 
I look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.

Stay off the balcony at Kitty Korner. :wave:
 
I look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.
I hope you're never in my backyard when the windows are open. I'm told it can be quite shocking :yikes: ! I have teenagers and one about to graduate with a bad case of senioritis :idontno: ! I can't help myself.
 
My ears can take quite a blistering, I just hate it when people use so many swear words you lose the gist of what they're saying!
 
why does mr ibd feel that he has to go and pull someone out of the sand when we have anniversary dinner plans in 30 minutes at d&k's:bang: :bang: :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top