Is it a full moon?![]()
:shock:


I look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.

I hope you're never in my backyard when the windows are open. I'm told it can be quite shockingI look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.
! I have teenagers and one about to graduate with a bad case of senioritis
! I can't help myself.

why does mr ibd feel that he has to go and pull someone out of the sand when we have anniversary dinner plans in 30 minutes at d&k's![]()
![]()
![]()
...I bet it's one of the reasons you fell for him!!! Have a great late dinner!!!why does mr ibd feel that he has to go and pull someone out of the sand when we have anniversary dinner plans in 30 minutes at d&k's![]()
![]()
![]()