Okay, I stopped by the Indian Pass Raw Bar today.
They were absolutely charming!
I'm not kidding, they really were nice, but then Dennis took them out of the business a year ago this week so they are probably excited and happy to be back.
They will, if everything goes okay, be officially open for business this Friday the 14th, at noon. Their hours will be Tuesday through Saturday, 12 to 9.
Eat in or take out.
Oysters by the bag or dozen, raw, steamed or baked, plus shrimp, burgers and hot dogs and a few other things. Beer/wine/pop. Key lime pie, too.
The place looks very nice, certainly not super fancy but obviously not as rustic as it once was.
So any SoWallers who venture out this way on a nice day trip, give 'em a try.
Email me first and I will meet you for a beer. ;-)