• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paytondecapite

Beach Comber
Mar 14, 2024
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey y’all! I am in search of a long-term rental starting in May. I graduate from Auburn Univerity in May and looking to stay through the rest of the year. I would be working in Watercolor so open to many areas to live near that. Open to 1-4 roommates:
Email me at paytondecap@gmail.com or 779-208-0034

Paytondecapite

Beach Comber
Mar 14, 2024
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Bahamas Girl

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2022
We have a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome in Seagrove directly across from public beach access. I have included a link with additional information and pictures. This comes furnished but we can accommodate if you prefer your own furniture. We do allow small pets if you desire.

Hello... is this rented? I run an internship program and looking for housing for some of our college students. They're good, clean and well mannered. Just looking for a place so they can work in paradise for the summer.

Bahamas Girl

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2022
Hey y’all! I am in search of a long-term rental starting in May. I graduate from Auburn Univerity in May and looking to stay through the rest of the year. I would be working in Watercolor so open to many areas to live near that. Open to 1-4 roommates:
Email me at paytondecap@gmail.com or 779-208-0034
Let us know if you find something, I've got 3 students who are coming on an internship for the summer who need a place to stay.

Bailey lee

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2024
Freeport
Roomate wanted

Looking for one Roomate to share a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Male only, military encouraged but not required.

Looking for someone clean and respectful. The house is new so it will have to be taken care of, other than that I’m very easy going. Lease will be $1000 month to month with a $600 refundable security deposit.

Everything besides your room will be furnished and you’re welcome to use anything in the house. House is located in owls head off of 331

20 minutes from the beaches in 30a and Grayton.

I Will send pictures of home if interested