• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
hutch said:
If you know someone that can cook great Chinese food. I would think the area at the new Publix at 395 would be great location for Chinese Take-Out.

That would be a good spot. The former Thai Cafe in Grayton Beach is available and all set up for Asian, or Mexican would be good also.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
hutch said:
Kurt- Sent two people over to look at the Grayton location.

Trying to get PF Changs to open here.

:cool:

Never seen one. From their website they look pretty upscale, and the menu looks good. I would think they'd want a big place on 98.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
The PF Chang's I was in was a giant building. I'm not sure it could do high enough volume year-round in Walton County to justify construction. It would probably work out better in Destin where Bonefish, Outback, etc. seem to have lines out the door even in November.

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com
beachmouse said:
The PF Chang's I was in was a giant building. I'm not sure it could do high enough volume year-round in Walton County to justify construction. It would probably work out better in Destin where Bonefish, Outback, etc. seem to have lines out the door even in November.

There is a need for restaurants in SoWal now.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
FoX said:
True dat.

Affordable housing in SoWal is 25 people in a single wide (which will soon be rolling out).

I see a low income housing boom in DeFuniak coming.
I think you are correct, but I think those folks will be servicing the upcoming numerous Freeport businesses. Did you think the SoWal tourists would ever be saying, "Let's drive up to Freeport to eat dinner."? They may be saying those words in the near future.

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com
Smiling JOe said:
I think you are correct, but I think those folks will be servicing the upcoming numerous Freeport businesses. Did you think the SoWal tourists would ever be saying, "Let's drive up to Freeport to eat dinner."? They may be saying those words in the near future.

But I bet the tips will be better in SoWal. :wink: