• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

abbielangford

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey y’all! Me and 2 couples rent out 4 bedroom house in the new neighbourhood next to ECMS and 1 roommate is moving out at the end of February, so the room is available at the beginning of March. Currently only looking for female roommates. The house is a new build and 1774 sq feet. All of the appliances are about 2 years old, and the house includes a dishwasher, microwave + washer/dryer. Room is rented out unfunished, but the living space is furnished. One of the couples also has a dog who stays crated in their room when they leave the house, he’s an absolute cutie and he loves to play!

Rent is $1050 plus a 1 months rent deposit. All utilities including internet are included, 3 month stay minimum, but we’re really looking for a long term roomie so we can definitely discuss a longer lease if interested.
I've been living in the neighbourhood for about a year and it's super safe and well lit, so I never worry about walking around at night. There's a good amount of parking in the area, the house has a 2 car driveway, and parking across the street. There are 3 separate Publix's about 10-15 minutes drive away each, and restaurants all around in about the same distance. It's also about 20 minutes from the beach, and the neighbourhood has a manmade lake.

A little about us:

Most of us work either on or around 30A, and aren’t home during the day much. We clean up after ourselves in the kitchen and main spaces, and mostly stick to ourselves. None of us are partiers and everyone’s usually home by around 10 - so if you like your sleep it’s a quiet house!

Please message or call me 850-775-8408 at if you're interested in a tour or chatting more!

Attachments

• IMG_8714.jpeg
    IMG_8714.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8715.jpeg
    IMG_8715.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg