• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Looking for roomate(s). Only requirements are you do not use illegal drugs, drink problematically(also no underage drinking), and that you pay your bills on time. Any age or gender is fine as long as you're over 18. Prefer no pets unless you already have a rental location that allows pets that I can be added to.

I am looking to rent a new property, or join one that people are already renting. I'm looking in the Santa rosa, pcb, Freeport, destin, and crestview area (even though crestview my least preferred choice).

More about me.

I'm 22. I'm responsible with money. I dont have pets. I'm mild mannered and find it easy to get along with anyone who is nice. I'm a big nerd (dungeons and dragons, books, etc.) I'm an artist. I dont party other than going to karaoke sometimes. Would be happy to become friends with my roomate no matter the age, or if you want to keep to yourself that's fine too. Although I would probably prefer to have some sort of friendly "relationship."

Dallas Biederman

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2019
Gulf Breeze
Im 26 just graduated Ultrasound school and now have a full time traveling position with Healthscan imaging. Looking for a place near Panama City where most my accounts are.
Please text me 850-637-4985