• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

abbielangford

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi y'all! I'm renting a 4 bedroom house in the new neighbourhood next to ECMS and I'm looking for some roommates to rent out the other three rooms. I'm currently only looking for female roommates. The house is a new build and 1774 sq feet. All of the appliances are about a year old, and the house includes a dishwasher, microwave + washer/dryer. Rooms will be rented out unfunished, but the living space is furnished.

I've been living in the neighbourhood for about a year and it's super safe and well lit, so I never worry about walking around at night. There's a good amount of parking in the area, the house has a 2 car driveway, I've never had any trouble from the HOA with parking on the sidewalk. There are 3 separate Publix's about 10-15 minutes drive away each, and restaurants all around in about the same distance. It's also about 20 minutes from the beach, and the neighbourhood has a manmade lake.

Each of the rooms available are around the same size and have a closet and a window, I'm asking $1050 plus a 1 months rent deposit. All utilities including internet are included, 3 month stay minimum, but I'm really looking for some long term roomies so we can definitely discuss a longer lease if interested. All rooms are available on September 1st.

A little about me:

I work full time at a clothing boutique, and I co-own a tattoo studio on 30A so I work as much as possible and I'm not around a whole lot. When I am home I love working on creative hands on projects (painting, flipping furniture, writing, making jewelry), and enjoying nature. I’m sober and don't drink or smoke (though I do vape), I love music and a good movie night, staying busy and having a good time. Definitely not afraid of some hard work, and I’d love love love to find some people who’d be down to make an art/project studio in the garage!

Please message or call me 850-775-8408 at if you're interested in a tour or chatting more! More house pictures are available, this post just won't let me add them for some reason.IMG_8714.JPG

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I think there's a 10 photo limit per post... Just add on posts to this thread. Also file size can't be huge.

abbielangford

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi y'all! I'm renting a 4 bedroom house in the new neighbourhood next to ECMS and I'm looking for some roommates to rent out the other three rooms. I'm currently only looking for female roommates. The house is a new build and 1774 sq feet. All of the appliances are about a year old, and the house includes a dishwasher, microwave + washer/dryer. Rooms will be rented out unfunished, but the living space is furnished.

I've been living in the neighbourhood for about a year and it's super safe and well lit, so I never worry about walking around at night. There's a good amount of parking in the area, the house has a 2 car driveway, I've never had any trouble from the HOA with parking on the sidewalk. There are 3 separate Publix's about 10-15 minutes drive away each, and restaurants all around in about the same distance. It's also about 20 minutes from the beach, and the neighbourhood has a manmade lake.

Each of the rooms available are around the same size and have a closet and a window, I'm asking $1050 plus a 1 months rent deposit. All utilities including internet are included, 3 month stay minimum, but I'm really looking for some long term roomies so we can definitely discuss a longer lease if interested. All rooms are available on September 1st.

A little about me:

I work full time at a clothing boutique, and I co-own a tattoo studio on 30A so I work as much as possible and I'm not around a whole lot. When I am home I love working on creative hands on projects (painting, flipping furniture, writing, making jewelry), and enjoying nature. I’m sober and don't drink or smoke (though I do vape), I love music and a good movie night, staying busy and having a good time. Definitely not afraid of some hard work, and I’d love love love to find some people who’d be down to make an art/project studio in the garage!

Please message or call me 850-775-8408 at if you're interested in a tour or chatting more! More house pictures are available, this post just won't let me add them for some reason.View attachment 101897

Attachments

• IMG_8670.jpeg
    IMG_8670.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
    IMG_8674.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8667.jpeg
    IMG_8667.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8664.jpeg
    IMG_8664.jpeg