• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rowan Potter Saunders

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
He will probably have gone through many girlfriends by that time. Girls have limits to the amount of poop and drool they will take from a guy when dating him. :floor:

And then we just give up and marry him.:rofl:
 
Smiling JOe said:
He will probably have gone through many girlfriends by that time. Girls have limits to the amount of poop and drool they will take from a guy when dating him. :floor:
:lolabove:
 
Smiling JOe said:
51bcbf60.jpg



Ladies, take a number. Looks like the girls are all waiting in line in hopes that this love will not last forever. Don't these two make a cute couple?
Ohhhh :wub: :wub: :wub:
Weird thing is, I recognize the chair they are in but don't recognize the precious girl who is making him smile. He has changed already since last Sunday when I had to say goodbye. Thankfully, I will see him on Friday!
 
steele mama said:
Ohhhh :wub: :wub: :wub:
Weird thing is, I recognize the chair they are in but don't recognize the precious girl who is making him smile. He has changed already since last Sunday when I had to say goodbye. Thankfully, I will see him on Friday!
That is Chloe, from B'ham. She is now gone (see, I told you they wouldn't last) back to B'ham.
.
.
.
.
NEXT.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top