• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sandestin Suggestions?

New posts
Tatertot said:
We ate at Borago's last weekend, and it was great. the other two I've never heard of. Where are they located?
Hey, Tater, you didn't tell me you'd gone! Glad you enjoyed it, though. Did Miss Joy serve you?
 
OnMackBayou said:
Seagar's is dressy, but they probably wouldn't turn you away. You might want to call first just to make sure.
Even I would not feel comfortable wearing shorts in Seagar's. At the minimum, dress is Country Club Casual. I wear a coat and tie :shock: when I dine there.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Even I would not feel comfortable wearing shorts in Seagar's. At the minimum, dress is Country Club Casual. I wear a coat and tie :shock: when I dine there.[/QUOTE]
You don't come across as a coat and tie kinda guy :blink:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Smiling JOe said:
Even I would not feel comfortable wearing shorts in Seagar's. At the minimum, dress is Country Club Casual. I wear a coat and tie :shock: when I dine there.[/QUOTE]
You don't come across as a coat and tie kinda guy :blink:

Maybe he has what is known around our house as the "wedding and funeral suit". We don't do many dressy things anymore, but Bdarg still needs a reliable suit for both occasions- gray for winter, khaki for summer... my dad used to say the events were interchangeable anyway!
 
jdarg said:
Kimmifunn said:
Maybe he has what is known around our house as the "wedding and funeral suit". We don't do many dressy things anymore, but Bdarg still needs a reliable suit for both occasions- gray for winter, khaki for summer... my dad used to say the events were interchangeable anyway!
I said nothing about wearing a suit, :funn:although I still own a couple of obligatory ones. The last wedding which I attended, I fit right in wearing my Birks with my sport jacket.
 
peapod1980 said:
Hey, Tater, you didn't tell me you'd gone! Glad you enjoyed it, though. Did Miss Joy serve you?


YES!!! and we LOVED it! It was wonderful. Thank you so much for your suggestion! We'll be going back really soon I'm sure. :clap_1:
 
Tatertot said:
YES!!! and we LOVED it! It was wonderful. Thank you so much for your suggestion! We'll be going back really soon I'm sure. :clap_1:
:clap_1: Hooray, so glad to hear it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top