• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ami

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We are taking applications for a third person to share our home. Close to everything. Walk or bike to Grand Boulevard, Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital, or take the bike path to the beach. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house that is private and quiet. Shared living areas. Includes use of new washer and dryer. Ample parking. Non-smoker. No vaping. The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, two side tables, lamps, a dresser, and a closet. Please text me for the fastest response. 865-566-3547
Room is ready for move in.
$1250 a month

LAT

Beach Comber
May 31, 2023
Santa rosa
We are taking applications for a third person to share our home. Close to everything. Walk or bike to Grand Boulevard, Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital, or take the bike path to the beach. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house that is private and quiet. Shared living areas. Includes use of new washer and dryer. Ample parking. Non-smoker. No vaping. The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, two side tables, lamps, a dresser, and a closet. Please text me for the fastest response. 865-566-3547
Room is ready for move in.
$1250 a month
Greetings,
I would be interested in a share . I live in Savannah and come down for business and to spend time enjoying the area .
My name is Lou 912-596-1506