• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I posted a couple of pictures of the Seaside cats a while back. Someday when you have a couple of hours to spare, check my photo album. I think the date should be within a week of one of this year's storms.

Are these the cats that are eating the beach mice that are eating the cheese?
 
jdarg said:
Well just let us know so we can either congratulate you or make fun of you!

NEVER! :oops:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I'll be there for and in a wedding May 21st. Let's see if ole Kimmi hangs for another week...

I know J to the Funn will be there... :clap_1:

Whiteyfunn will be there, too. Just visiting I hope.

Wait...It's gonna be a 'poon thang!
 
jdarg said:
We need to start posting the summer 2006 vacation dates on the board calendar so we can see who will be there any given week! BTW- we are June 10th week this year- anyone else that week?
I didn't even know such a calendar existed, so glad you brought that up! We have no firm plans, though we tend to go somewhere around that time. Can't wait to see which SoWalers I get to meet this year! And can't wait to see my popularity with my kids soar if I'm able to introduce them to playmates down there! :clap_1:
 
peapod1980 said:
I didn't even know such a calendar existed, so glad you brought that up! We have no firm plans, though we tend to go somewhere around that time. Can't wait to see which SoWalers I get to meet this year! And can't wait to see my popularity with my kids soar if I'm able to introduce them to playmates down there! :clap_1:

And baby sitters (J-funn and Laner) :clap_1:
 
jessifunn said:
laner will be free but not me.

I bet the peas are fun! If they came from they pod they have to be. Come on JFunn...You and Laner...just like they are your own... :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top